This is the homepage for the supercomputing facility at the University of Southern Denmark (DCSC/SDU) run on behalf of the Danish Centre for Scientific Computing.
- 9:30: fe9 currently running very unstable and reboots itself every 15-60 minutes.
- Version 15.0.1 of the Intel compiler suite is now available. It will
become the default Intel compiler in January 2015, if no issues are found.
module purge ; module add intelcc/2015.1
December 2, 2014, 7:45 Horseshoe6 and Horseshoe7 was turned off for the last time.
December 1, 2014, Horseshoe6 and Horseshoe7 will be
powered down for the last time to make our server room ready for the
coming national HPC. All running jobs will be closed down.
- Tuesday October 28, 2014 some of the critical infrastructure
components in the cluster will be moved to a new location to make
room for the coming national HPC.
Access to the following filesystems will be unavailable for a (hopefully) short period of time between 9:00 and 12:00 during the relocation:
- /home/disk2 (home directories)
Horseshoe6, 8 and 9 will be kept alive, but jobs may fail if they
depend on one or more of the affected filesystems.
Horseshoe7 will be powered down during the relocation and is
unavailable between 11:00-16:00. All active jobs on HS7 will be
- 9:45: HS9 is currently down. We expect it to be up again very soon.
13:15: All nodes are online again.