This is the homepage for the supercomputing facility at the University of Southern Denmark (DCSC/SDU) run on behalf of the Danish Centre for Scientific Computing.
- 9:45: HS9 is currently down. We expect it to be up again very soon.
13:15: All nodes are online again.
- 9:45: qserver (hs9) is currently down due to file system issues. We expect
it to be up again very soon.
13:00: qserver is up and running again
- All nodes including frontends were down today due to a partial power outage at SDU.
2014-07-04: Parts of the InfiniBand equipment did not restart properly after the power outage. This is fixed now.
- The express node on hs7 has been updated to our newest image, including CUDA 6.0.
The remaining hs7 nodes will be upgrading soon.
- New modules available: amber/14.2014.04, gcc/4.9.0, and
intelcc/2013.1.046. See http://dcsc.sdu.dk/docs/modules/
for further information.
- Today, after serving us well in 5 years and 25 days (96222 jobs), Horseshoe5 has been powered down.
The hardware will be dismantled and removed, to make room for our new Horseshoe9 cluster.