This is the homepage for the supercomputing facility at the University of Southern Denmark (DCSC/SDU) run on behalf of the Danish Centre for Scientific Computing.
- Tuesday October 28, 2014 some of the critical infrastructure
components in the cluster will be moved to a new location to make
room for the coming national HPC.
Access to the following filesystems will be unavailable for a (hopefully) short period of time between 9:00 and 12:00 during the relocation:
- /home/disk2 (home directories)
Horseshoe6, 8 and 9 will be kept alive, but jobs may fail if they
depend on one or more of the affected filesystems.
Horseshoe7 will be powered down during the relocation and is
unavailable between 11:00-16:00. All active jobs on HS7 will be
- 9:45: HS9 is currently down. We expect it to be up again very soon.
13:15: All nodes are online again.
- 9:45: qserver (hs9) is currently down due to file system issues. We expect
it to be up again very soon.
13:00: qserver is up and running again
- All nodes including frontends were down today due to a partial power outage at SDU.
2014-07-04: Parts of the InfiniBand equipment did not restart properly after the power outage. This is fixed now.
- The express node on hs7 has been updated to our newest image, including CUDA 6.0.
The remaining hs7 nodes will be upgrading soon.
- New modules available: amber/14.2014.04, gcc/4.9.0, and
intelcc/2013.1.046. See http://dcsc.sdu.dk/docs/modules/
for further information.