This is the homepage for the supercomputing facility at the University of Southern Denmark (DCSC/SDU) run on behalf of the Danish Centre for Scientific Computing.
- All nodes including frontends were down today due to a partial power outage at SDU.
2014-07-04: Parts of the InfiniBand equipment did not restart properly after the power outage. This is fixed now.
- The express node on hs7 has been updated to our newest image, including CUDA 6.0.
The remaining hs7 nodes will be upgrading soon.
- New modules available: amber/14.2014.04, gcc/4.9.0, and
intelcc/2013.1.046. See http://dcsc.sdu.dk/docs/modules/
for further information.
- Today, after serving us well in 5 years and 25 days (96222 jobs), Horseshoe5 has been powered down.
The hardware will be dismantled and removed, to make room for our new Horseshoe9 cluster.
- The express node on fe7 has been upgraded to CUDA 5.5.
- 9:00-10:00: A failure in our virtual environment has caused downtime on most of our infrastructure servers.
Clusternodes and fileservers has not been interruptet by this error, but queue management has been down.
All systems are now back to normal opration.